I'm a young adult writer who apparently doesn't have enough ways to procrastinate, so I'm adding blogging to the list. :) I'm currently searching for an agent for my YA paranormal romance.
For anyone who's curious, a list of my books:
1. Middle-grade fantasy with fairies and portals and a sort-of ghost; complete - 70,000 words; sent about a dozen or so queries before I shoved it under the bed to concentrate on book 2, which has a much stronger hook
2. YA paranormal romance about a girl who falls in love with a boy who suffers from a curse that makes their relationship almost impossible; complete - 65,000 words; actively querying; 2 fulls out; lots more agents to go
3. YA paranormal romance; sequel to book above; rough first draft - 47,000 words, at least 10,000 more and a ton of editing needed
4. YA about a girl with a strange and inconvenient psychic ability; first draft currently stalled at 18,000 words while I try to decide where I want this to go
5. YA about a ghost who isn't dead and the girl he doesn't want to fall in love with; first draft - 8,000 words and counting