Friday, December 5, 2008

Progress

Sven progress: 18,684 (total word count: 29,303)

I'm a little behind due to Thanksgiving, but I'm hoping to make up for it this weekend. I would love to have this draft done before Christmas, which is possible, maybe, if I don't let myself get distracted with other things. The trouble is, I have several WIPs that want my attention right now, and sometimes it's hard to force myself to ignore those and just concentrate on this one.

* * * * * * * * * * *
"Well, those are only some of the questions to be answered as this story goes on. All good stories hide behind a tangle of questions, and it isn't easy to find out their dodges. And this story certainly has a mind of its own. But...if you ask the right questions it will whisper all its secrets to you. A story like this is a very talkative thing."
-Cornelia Funke, Inkdeath

I finished reading this book (the 3rd in the trilogy) tonight. If you haven't read the Inkheart series, I highly recommend it.

No comments: